Bluetti AC200 Max – Introducing the new Bluetti ac200 max. This solar power station is an upgrade from the current Bluetti AC200P. It has the same 3500 cycles, 2048 watt-hour, lithium iron phosphate battery, but with many upgraded features including a new 2200 watt pure sine inverter, a 30 amp RV hookup modular battery support, and mobile app control for both android and apple.
Bluetti AC200 Max
|2200 Watt||Output Power||3000 Watt|
|6144 Wh||Storage Capacity||12288 Wh|
BLUETTI first expandable power station-AC200MAX with 2,048Wh LiFePO4 cells and a 2,200W pure sine wave inverter. Struggling between power and flexibility? We got you covered! With two expansion ports, The AC200MAX welcomes up to two BLUETTI B230 (2048Wh each) or B300(3072Wh each) battery modules, connecting which can boost the total capacity to a staggering 8192Wh!
Get Charged In any way You Prefer
- Solar Charging – Solely solar power input for the base unit: AC300: 12-150V, Max 2400W, fully recharged in 1.78 hrs. AC200Max: 18-150V, Max 900W, fully recharger in 2.78 hrs.
- Wall Charging – Solely solar power input rate for the base unit: AC300 B300: up to 3000W, fully recharged in 1.5 hrs. AC200Max: 500W, fully recharged in 5 hrs.
- 12V/24V Car Charging – 12 V Cigarette lighter outlet: AC300 B300= 32 hrs, AC200Max= 21 hrs. 24 V Cigarette lighter outlet: AC300 B300= 16 hrs, AC200Max= 11 hrs.
- EV Charging Stations
- 12V/24V Lead Acid Battery
- Solar Roof – Take your AC300 live and completely off-grid by pairing it with your solar roof arrays. Only applicable with the AC300 system.
- Wind Turbine – By using Bluetti wind turbines an ultra-compact, highly efficient portable wind charger, lets you harness the wind to rapidly recharger your AC200 Max and AC300 anytime and anywhere the wind blows.
- AC Adapter (400W): ≈5.5~6 Hours
- Solar (900W): ≈3~3.5 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation, and low temperature)
- 12V/24V Car Outlet (100W/200W): ≈10 or 20 Hours
- AC Adapter + Solar (1300W): ≈2.0~2.5 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)
- Dual AC Adapters (800W): ≈3~3.5 Hours (Extra adapter is REQUIRED)
- Bluetti AC300: Expansion Battery: B300 One single AC300 can be hooked with up to four B300 expansion batteries for a groundbreaking 12,288Wh total capacity.
- Bluetti AC200 Max: Expansion Battery: B230 or B300 If the built-in 2048Wh of the capacity of the AC200 MAX is not enough, you can expand its capacity with up to two B230s or two B300s for a maximum 8,192Wh capacity.
Bluetti AC200 Max Specifications
|Capacity:||2,048Wh (51.2V, 40Ah)|
|Cell Chemistry:||LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)|
|Lifecycle:||3,500+ Cycles to 80% Original Capacity|
|Shelf-Life:||Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months|
|Dimensions (LxWxD):||16.5 x 11 x 15.2in ( 42 x 28 x 38.65cm)|
|Certification:||UL Standard, CEC, DOE, FCC, CA Prop 65|
|Warranty:||24 Months (Enter to learn more about our warranty policy)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4-104℉ (-20-40℃)|
|Storage Temperature:||14-113℉ (-10-45℃)|
|AC Outlets:||4 x 120V/20A Outlets
1 x 120V/30A NEMA TT-30
2200W In Total
|Inverter Type:||Pure Sine Wave|
|USB-C Port:||2 x 5V/3A USB-A
2 x 18W USB-A
|240V Split Phase Bonding:||No. Need a 240V power source? Explore here.|
|12V* DC Outlets:||1 x 12V/30A (RV Outlet)
1 x 12V/10A (Car Outlet)
2 x 12V/10A DC 5521 (5.5mm Outlet)
|Wireless Charging Pad:||2 x 15W Max. (For Each)|
|AC Adapter Input:||500W|
|Solar Input:||900W Max., VOC 10-145VDC, 15A|
|Maximum Input:||1,400W, with AC+Solar Input|
Incomparable Outlet Versatility