Bluetti B300 Expansion Battery | 3,072Wh – Features with a 100W USB-C, a 12V/10A car output, and USB-A ports, you can use the B300 as a portable power station. The smart MPPT inside of the B300 enables it to recharge quickly through solar power at a 200W maximum loading scale. Moreover, you can also recharge it with a wall socket, car charging, or lead-acid battery. Car charging and lead-acid battery charging need to be realized through D050S.
Bluetti B300 Expansion Battery | 3,072Wh
B300, the extension battery pack owns a 3072 Wh capacity to support Bluetti AC200Max and AC300 series or AC200P. AC200Max can support up to two B300 battery packs to reach 8192 Wh capacity. When connecting to AC300, the user can connect two AC300 to double the output power and capacity with Split Phase Box (P030A) at the same time! Boost up to 6,000 W of continuous power, 24.6 kWh capacity in total, and 10.4 kWh of groundbreaking solar input capability! This setup can be an emergency power center and run your home essentials for over a week or with enough solar panels, you can even run the entire whole house, off-grid indefinitely.
|Net Weight||36.1kg (79.6lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Storage Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
You can recharge BLUETTI B300 quickly with 200W Max. solar input thanks to the built-in MPPT. Besides, it also supports AC, car, and lead-acid battery charging. The car and lead-acid battery charging need a D050S. You can power your smartphones, laptops, fans, lights, refrigerators, microwave ovens, and so on with specific output ports – the 100W USB-C, 12V/10A cigarette lighter, and 18W USB-A output ports.
Expandable Battery Pack
B300 has a 3,072Wh capacity and over 3,500 life cycles with the LifePO4 battery cells, offering up to 80% of the original capacity. Moreover, it will double, triple, or even quadruple the total capacity with BLUETTI AC200MAX, AC200P, or AC300 series. Whether in a family gathering or camping trip, B300 will serve as your backup power supply or power bank. It powers your home and camping necessities well, and all you need to do is enjoy the good times.
- AC: ≈ 6.5~7 Hours at 500W
- Solar: ≈ 15.5~16 Hours at 200W (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation, and low temperature)
- 12V/24V Car Outlet (100W/200W: ≈ 30 or 15 Hours
- AC + Solar: ≈ 5 Hours at 700W (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation, and low temperature)
- Solar + Solar: ≈ 5 Hours at 700W (D050S DC Charging Enhancer REQUIRED)
- Dual AC: ≈ 5 Hours at 700W (Extra adapter REQUIRED)
- Which BLUETTI power stations can work with B300?
AC300/AC200/AC200P/AC200MAX/EB150/EB240/EP500Pro. Except for AC300, an additional accessory is required for each station.
AC200/AC200P: P090D to XT90 cable
EB150/EB240: P090D to DC7909 cable
EP500Pro: P090D TO MC4
- Can I use BLUETTI B300 expansion battery alone?
Yes. It comes with a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and a 12V car socket, providing power for phones, laptops, car refrigerators, etc.
- How many B300 can I connect to AC300 or AC200MAX?
AC300: Up to 4 B300 for 12,288Wh capacity.
AC200MAX: Up to 2 B300 for 8,192Wh capacity.
- Does B300 support App control?
Connect it to the AC300, pair them with BLUETTI App, and you can control the system at any time from anywhere.
- Can I use B300 alone as a UPS?
- What is the maximum input charging power of the BLUETTI B300?
700W Max. with optional D050S DC Charging Enhancer*
* Sold separately
- Can I use a car cigarette lighter or lead-acid battery to charge B300?
Yes, BLUETTI D050S DC Charging Enhancer* is required.
* Sold separately
- Can I use third-party solar panels to charge the BLUETTI B300?
Yes, if the solar panels’ specs fall in
1) Total Voltage: 12-60V
2) Total Power: 200W Max.
3) Include MC4 connectors.