Diffith 100W Portable Solar Panel Kit for Power Station, Foldable Charger with Adjustable Kickstand Jackery/ECOFLOW/Flashfish/ ROCKPALS, RV Laptops Generator Van Camping Off-Grid, Diff-100W. For most types of 12v batteries (AGM, LiFePo4, lead-acid, gel, lithium, deep cycle batteries, RV cabin battery, marine deep cycle battery, car batteries, golf cart batteries, truck batteries, pump,s, etc.)
(as of – Details)
Diffith 100W Portable Solar Panel Kit
- HIGHER ENERGY CONVERSION RATE: Built-in monocrystalline silicon solar cells, the portable solar panel efficiently converts sunlight into free energy up to 23.5% which is much better than other conventional panels.
- EASIER SETUP & KICKSTAND INCLUDED: After a few seconds of setup, the solar panel can be stably placed anywhere with featured kickstands. With the TPE rubber handle, easier to carry when you are looking for an adventure
- USE THE USB & 18V PORTS AT THE SAME TIME: The solar panel will split the incoming solar power between the two ports to charge devices simultaneously. 5V USB and 18V DC dual output keep your USB/DC devices full of juice, without having to rely on a wall outlet or a power bank, and bring you an unplugged lifestyle.
- DURABLE & WATERPROOF: The solar panel is durable because it’s made of high-quality ETFE laminate material. It is IP65 water-resistant that will protect from water splashing (Do not place it under the rain, or soak it in water).
- WHAT YOU GET: 1* Diffith 100W solar panel, 4*DC conversion adapters ( 8mm /5.5* 2.5mm /3.5* 1.35mm/5.5mm*2.1mm DC adapter)
To charge the power station, it is necessary to ensure that the minimum input voltage of the power station is less than 18v and understand the maximum input power it limits(for example, Jackery portable power station Explorer 500 will only charge at 100W MAX, no matter how much wattage I actually throw at it).
|100W Solar Panel
|100W solar panel kit, 4 X DC conversion adapters
|Monocrystalline Silicon, ETFE, Aluminium Alloy
|20.59 x 14.57 x 1.18 inches
|24-month portable solar panels
Why the solar can not produce 100W power when charging to the power station?
As you know solar panels are affected by many factors such as the light intensity and the panel’s angle put on the ground. 100W is tested in an ideal laboratory. However, the intensity of the light constantly changes. In addition, the angel of the light illuminating the solar panel also changes with the rotation of the sun. Please try to test your solar panel under full sunlight to see, and make sure there is no shadow cast on the panel.
Can I connect the panel to the battery for charging directly without a controller?
the most powerful station is possible to do this. Because most of them have built-in MPPT, but the battery, Without the voltage regulation provided by the controller your chance of cooking the battery by overcharging, is possible. To charge a power station with a built-in controller, please do not connect the attached PWM controller.
Are these units waterproof? Can these solar panels be permanently installed outside?
Yes, it is waterproof, BUT meant for temporary or emergency use only. Not designed for permanent installation or prolonged weather exposure, DON’T leave them out at night or in bad weather.