Fortress Power eVault MAXs 37kWh Lithium Battery Bank | 10-Year Warranty – The newest innovative Lithium Iron Phosphate battery from Fortress Power is the eVault Max 18.5 kWh. An all-in-one solution for your residential and commercial needs. Scalable up to 370kWh with serviceable top cover access to make installation of this battery simple and worry-free.
Fortress Power eVault MAXs 37kWh
The default Max is AC/DC coupled to solar arrays and works for many applications that require solar storage, including Off-Grid, Back-Up power, self-supply, and Peak Charge Reduction just to name a few. Not only is the new fortress eVault Max 18.5 kWh battery safe, long-lasting, and affordable, but is also equipped with a brand new LCD screen that displays voltage, current, state of charge, power output, and operating status. The built-in smart battery management system integrates multilevel safety concepts for excellent performance.
Fortress Power eVault MAXs Features
- Latest Technology: We use the safest, environmentally friendly prismatic Lithium Iron Phosphate cells.
- Lowest Cost per cycle: Competitively priced and easy to install with >98% round-trip efficiency.
- Flexible and Scalable: Expandable from 18.5 kWh to 370 kWh for both residential and commercial buildings
- Long-Lasting: 10-year warranty; up to 6,000+ cycles
- Smart and Advanced: The smart relay-based Battery Management System, supports closed-loop communication with various hybrid inverters for best performance – scalable up to 20 units
Fortress Power eVault MAX 18.5 Specifications:
- Total Energy: 18.5 kWh
- Nominal Voltage: 51.2(48)V
- Voltage Range: 45-58.4 V
- Recommended Charge Current: 150 Amp
- Max. Charge Current(Continuous): 180 Amp
- Max. Discharge Current(Continuous): 180 Amp
- Recommend Storage temperature: 50 to 95 F
- Charge temperature: 32 to 113 F
- Capacity: 370 Amp-hour
- UL 9540 Listed
- Dimension(H x W x D): 42.2″ x 20.3″ x 20.3″
- Weight: 520 lbs
*2 x 18.5kwh batteries are included with your purchase!*