(as of – Details)
- What You Can Get:1×1800W Nature’s Generator (With cart); 1×Nature’s Generator Power Pod (With 35in Expansion Cable);3×Nature’s Generator 100W Solar Panel(With wheels)
- Note: The accessories of the products need to be installed by yourself, but we have placed all the installation tools and detailed installation instructions in the package. For example, you’ll need to install the solar panel wheels.
- Three Ways to Recharge Generator: You can use Solar Panels, Wind turbines, and AC Power. The recharging speed depends on the strength of the sunlight or wind.
- High in Performance: Polycrystalline Solar Panel Provides up to 100W of Recharging Power. We use 50-foot UL-approved 12 AWG pure copper cable to improve conversion. The solar panel has three angles that can be adjusted to take full advantage of sunlight.
- How to Maintain and Store: Please recharge your Nature’s Generator once every four months and store it in a ventilated, cool and dry location. If possible, please connect your Nature’s Generator to the solar panel while in storage to top off the battery voltage.
What You Can Get
- 1×1800W Nature’s Generator(With cart);
- 1×Nature’s Generator Power Pod (With 35in Expansion Cable);
- 3×Nature’s Generator 100W Solar Panel(*Solar Panel Stand and Wheels kit will be provided for free upon request. Some assembly required.).
Smart Key: Install the “Nature’s Pulse” app and plug the smart key into the top USB port with the Bluetooth icon on its right side. You can use the APP to monitor your Generator and store daily electricity data.
How to Connect to Nature’s Generator
There is an expansion cable in the top cover of the Nature’s Generator Power Pod. Connect the expansion cable to the expansion port on the back of the Nature’s Generator.
The first light will show green, which indicates a 20% charge. The second light will show green, which indicates 40% charge, the third light will show green which indicates 60% charge and the fourth light will show green which indicates 80% charge, and finally the fifth light will show green which indicates a 100% charge.