Pikasola Wind Turbine 200W max 220W 12V 5 Blade Wind Vertical Axis Generator 3 Phase AC Permanent Magnet Generator Wind Turbine Kit with Controller for Hybrid Wind Solar System. Wind blades adopt reinforced fiber nylon which is a more durable and strong ability to Anti-wind. Especially with an optimized aerodynamic shape and structural design, has a High wind energy utilization. The wind turbine can start by the breeze and adapt to 360° wind, no yaw system is needed.
Pikasola Wind Turbine 200W
(as of – Details)
Pikasola Wind Turbine 200W Faetures
- Safety: 5-leaf double-axis vertical blade design, which looks like a Red lantern. The safety factor is high due to blades being fixed inside by a flange, then no risk of the blade falling off.
- High Wind Energy Utilization: Wind blades adopt reinforced fiber nylon which is a more durable and strong ability to Anti-wind. Especially with an optimized aerodynamic shape and structural design, has a High wind energy utilization. The wind turbine can start by the breeze and adapt to 360° wind, no yaw system is needed.
- Quietly: The vertical wind turbine is quieter than the horizontal axis turbine. Double bearings make it more stable and not easy to shake when the wind generator is running. Silent rotation, suitable for home, boat, marine, monitoring use, solar and wind hybrid street lighting system.
- Excellent Generator: Permanent magnet three-phase alternating current can reduce the resistance torque of a wind generator effectively. Also, make the wind wheel and the generator match better and then run more reliably.
- Installation convenience: Vertical axis wind turbines can use a screw pile foundation. It is a cost reduction and easy&quick installation compared with concrete foundation installation. Screw pile foundation can be fully recycled at the end of life. An environmentally friendly and low carbon emission way.
Pikasola Wind Turbine Specifications
- Rated power: 200 W
- Maximum power: 220 W
- Number of blades: 5
- Rated voltage: 12 V
- Start-up wind speed: 1.5 m/s
- Rated wind speed: 11 m/s
- Safe wind speed: 45m / s
- Blade Material: Nylon Fiber
- Braking Method: Electromagnetic
- Wind power and type: three-phase AC permanent magnet synchronous generator
- Wind direction adjustment: automatic adjustment of the wind
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 80 ℃
- The wind turbine blade is made of reinforced fiber nylon, which more strong flexibility and high safety factor. The optimized aerodynamic shape and structural design, make the wind energy utilization coefficient high, and increasing more power generation.
- Double bearings make it low vibration operation and quiet. Also let wind generation can start at low wind speed, silent rotation in the stable, high utilization rate of wind energy.
- The surface of the wind turbine with special spraying treatment provides excellent resistance to oxidation and corrosion under harsh conditions. As well as excellent corrosion resistance, water resistance, and sand resistance.
- Three-phase permanent magnet synchronous motor. Efficient and compact ac generator with high-performance NdFeB permanent magnet.
- A fully integrated voltage regulator that automatically shuts down when the battery is fully charged.
- The wind is controlled by an intelligent microprocessor, which can effectively adjust current and voltage.
- The unique magnetic circuit design makes the starting torque very small, which can effectively ensure the wind turbine’s breeze starting ability.
- Take out the wind turbine, put the wind turbine on the tower and align it with the flange hole. Mount the four flat gaskets on the four bolts, then insert the bolts into the holes corresponding to the flange. Tightening the screws by a hex key.
- The three wires of the wind turbine are connected to the transmission cable, each pair of wires is not less than 30 mm, and the tape at the connection end is at 100 mm.
- Connect the wind turbine’s cable to the controller and the battery must be connected to the controller before wiring.
- Wind Turbine x 1
- Blades x 5
- Controller x 1
- Set Screws and Nuts x 1
- Installation Notes x 1
- Anemometer x 1（no battery）
- Note: Without tower tube
- We recommend：steel pipes or iron pipes, diameter :50±2mm