Pikasola Wind Turbine Generator 400W 12V with 3 Blade 2.5m/s Low Wind Speed Starting Wind Turbines with Charge Controller, Windmill for Home. The wind turbine should be installed where there is strong wind or no tall buildings and obstacles, If installing the wind turbines near the obstacles, the position is better as far as possible from obstructions, or the installation height should be 20Ft higher than the top of obstructions(As show), which can make full use of the wind power.
Pikasola Wind Turbine Generator 400W
(as of – Details)
Pikasola Wind Turbine Generator 400W Faetures
- Feature: Starting with low speed; high wind energy utilization; low vibration on operation, and high efficiency.
- Wind Blade: 23.4inch in length, made of nylon carbon fiber. The longer the blades are, the more kinetic energy they generate and the more power they produce. Nylon material is waterproof, corrosion resistant, and lightweight.
- Generator: three-phase permanent magnet synchronous motor. Efficient and compact ac generator with high-performance NdFeB permanent magnet. A fully integrated voltage regulator that automatically shuts down when the battery is fully charged. The wind generator is controlled by an MPPT intelligent microprocessor, which can effectively adjust current and voltage
- Rotating Body: with a yaw adjustment system, the wind direction position is automatically read and the rotor position is adjusted to capture the maximum wind energy. The tail fin is designed according to the aerodynamic principle.
- Real Parameter, Not False: Our product parameters are Real & Actual, not False. Based on design after repeated experimental testing. Wind turbine parameters can be customized, please contact us if you have requirements.
- The wind turbine should be installed where there is strong wind or no tall buildings and obstacles, If installing the wind turbines near the obstacles, the position is better as far as possible from obstructions, or the installation height should be 20Ft higher than the top of obstructions(As show), which can make full use of the wind power.
- We can make use of the growth effect on the hills (As shown). It’s a good place to set up
- It’s should avoid the cliff, the turbulent region.
- Three-phase permanent magnet synchronous motor. Efficient and compact ac generator with high-performance NdFeB permanent magnet.
- A fully integrated voltage regulator that automatically shuts down when the battery is fully charged.
- The fan is controlled by an MPPT intelligent microprocessor, which can effectively adjust current and voltage.
- The unique magnetic circuit design makes the starting torque very small, which can effectively ensure the wind turbine’s breeze starting ability.
- The wind turbine is made entirely of high-quality aluminum and stainless steel fittings. It is not only lightweight, and small in size, but also compact in shape.
- The blade material is made of high-strength plastic with 30% carbon fiber and anti-UV anti-corrosion material, which is both beautiful and durable.
- The surface of the wind turbine is coated with a special process that provides excellent resistance to oxidation and corrosion under any harsh conditions, as well as excellent corrosion resistance, water resistance, and sand resistance.
- Nesting the black leather cushion inside the reducing joint of the wind turbine then putting the tower inside the reducing joint. Connecting the cover of the reducing joint by screws and fastening. Tightening the screws by a hex key.
- The three wires of the wind turbine are connected to the transmission cable, each pair of wires is not less than 30 mm, and the tape at the connection end is at 100 mm.
- Connect the wind turbine’s cable to the controller and the battery must be connected to the controller before wiring.
- Rated power: 400 W
- Maximum power: 410 W
- Number of blades: 3
- Rated voltage: 12 V
- Start-up wind speed: 2.5 m/s
- Rated wind speed: 13 m/s
- Working speed: 3-25 m/s
- Survival wind speed: 40 m/s
- Wind wheel diameter: 51.18 inch
- Wind Turbine x 1
- Blades x 3
- Controller x 1
- Nose Cone x 1
- Set Screws and Nuts x 1
- Installation Notes x 1
- Anemometer x 1（no battery）
- Note: Without tower tube
- (We recommend： steel pipes or iron pipes, diameter:55±2mm)
- For Home Use
- For Monitoring Use
- For Boat / Marine Use
- For Wind Solar Hybrid Streetlight Use And More