Solar Panel Uses And Impact on the Domestic Segment – Solar panels have created a huge change in energy production. Now solar energy production does not need any introduction. And almost everyone knows about it. India is also moving forward with solar energy production. Solar companies in India are focusing more on the industrial as well as domestic segment too. There are so many solar products available in the market specially designed for domestic use like solar heaters, power inverters, battery chargers, lamps, etc.
Solar Panel Uses And Impact on the Domestic Segment
Many global companies see have said that the demand for solar panels is increasing day by day and different government including India is trying to make it more easily available. It is very interesting that even ordinary citizens have been increasingly interested in this. We all know that fossil fuels will end in the next two or three decades which is why we need to be more focused on solar power production systems
Many countries are planting huge size solar panels for generating high voltage electricity one of them is Tengger Desert Solar Park Kurnool Ultra Mega Solar Park is a great example of it.
- The Price of the grids- the Indian market price of solar panel installation on crystalline starts from 42/wp (in) to 50/wp (in Rs). it all depends on the efficiency range of the solar panel same as applies to polycrystalline panels. For those who do not the difference then let us tell you, that Monocrystalline is made of a single silicon crystal whereas Multi-crystalline PV is made up of multiple crystals. A monocrystalline is more efficient in converting solar energy into electricity per sq meter area than a multi-crystalline PV. Thus the space required for the same amount of wattage is less in a monocrystalline PV panel. Thus it is costlier than a Multi-crystalline PV. The modules available in India are mostly “Polycrystalline”. Govt. of India is also trying to reduce the price of thermal panels so that they would be more affordable to the common man.
- reduce electricity bills – grid-connected system, off-grid system- If you are living in an area where power cuts are less frequent and you want to implement a solar PV system to reduce your electricity bill then the best solution would be to go for a grid-connected solar PV system It will cost you anywhere between 50,000-70,000 per kWp (cost varies based on the type of inverter and panels you choose).
Solar Panel Uses And Impact
If you are living in an area where there are frequent power cuts, then the best solution for you would be to go for an Off Grid Solar PV system that will include batteries, which are an expensive part of the system and these would need replacement every few years (4-7 years). A typical Off Grid Solar PV System would cost about Rs 1 lakh.
- Environmental friendly – While many people are switching to sustainable energy resources solar thermal energy is leading the globe to pollution-free energy production. Such benefits like low-cost installation and replacement of the electricity bills one can also not ignore the benefits which got from solar power consumption.
- The oil refineries plants – the refining process is a chemical process through which many impurities like carbon dioxide and methane mix with the air and pollutes it. We can say that our traditional energy sources are leading contributors to global warming and decreased air quality but granting electricity through solar thermal plants produces no pollution in the air and gives pollution-free electricity.
- Do not require high maintenance – solar panels do not need high maintenance the important thing is that u have to be careful when you install the system in your area whether on your roof or in your garden. Take professional’s help to install the panel system. But we all know that u have to clean the panels, it is an important part of maintenance. You can rinse the dust with a standard garden hose or a soft sponge will work too. If the panels are installed on the high roof, it may be best to ask for a professional cleaner.
- Unlimited energy resource – as we all know that the sun is the main source of energy, and yes it is free and always available we just don’t need to worry about the source, but the main concern of our scientists is to use more and more of it. The energy we produce from the sunlight is just 1% of what we get every second.
Solar Panel Uses And Impact – When sunlight hits the photovoltaic cells, it knocks electrons loose from their atoms. When the electrons start flowing from cells they generate electricity. The inverts stores.
As we all know that the solar industry is growing very fast we still need more output from these devices we use. The path ahead for the solar industry is certainly complex. But the industry is progressing everybody is trying to get the best results from it.
We believe that there are tremendous opportunities in this field and we all know that it’s the right time to focus on solar power production.
More Helpful Articles
- Build Your Own Solar Panel
- Solar Panel Installation
- Solar Panel Positioning Importance
- Basics of Windmill and Solar Panel
- Effects of Clouds on a Solar Panel